Who can Eligible to Vote in Florida, USA
Every Year National Voter Register Day: Who can eligible to Vote. Please check Process.
1. Be a Citizen of United States of America
2. Be a Legal Resident of Florida
3. Be a Legal Resident of country of Where you seek to be registered
4. Be a Least 16 years old to pre-register or at least 18 year old to register, Vote
5. Not to a person, Who has adjudicated mentally incapacitated concerning voting in Florida
Or Any other state without having the right to vote restored
06. Not be Person convicted of a felony without having your right to vote restored.